Stephen Cartwright & Amanda Gulliver
1-3 years and up
Size of book
3 1/4 x 5
First Words Pairs
-Farmyard Tales Pairs is a game for two or more players.
-There are 52 cards (26 matching pairs in this box.
-The object of the game is to end up with the most pairs.
How to Play:
1. Shuffle the cards and spread them all out, face down, so they don't overlap.
2. The players take turns, turning over two cards so everyone can see what they are.
3. If the cards match, the player keeps them and has another turn.
4. If the cards don't match, the player must turn the cards face down again, and then it is the next player's turn.
5. Play continues until all the cards have been taken.
6. The winner is the person with the most pairs.
Note: To make the game easier for younger players, you can play with fewer cards.
While every attempt is made to ensure the information
provided on this page is accurate, specifications change from
time to time and we are not liable for any omissions or
Please read our terms and conditions